Monday, July 16, 2012

[Eng Sub] Love Letter Ep. 147 -- feat. Super Junior Hangeng and Siwon (1/6)

[Eng Sub] Love Letter Ep. 147 -- feat. Super Junior Hangeng and Siwon (1/6) Tube. Duration : 10.53 Mins.


Sorry for such a long wait! I got tired of realigning the video and audio because about halfway through, the audio was off by like 10 seconds.... =w=''' Anyways, I'm going to try doing soft subs with slightly edited subtitles (since there were some from the original video that were direct translations) on a raw video. Maybe I'll do hard subs when I have time, but since it's still in the middle of testing season, I'm just going with soft subs. ^-^''' The following parts will be uploaded on my new account, SJDirectory. So please subscribe to it if you haven't already! Thanks and I hope you enjoy this! Tell me how soft subs are too since it's the first time I tried this on a long video!~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Male guests: Hangeng, Choi Si Won, Chun Myung Hoon, Lee Jung, Yang Dong Sun, Shin Jung-Hwan, Lee Sang Won, Yoon Jung Soo, Kim Jong Min Female guests: Hyun Young, Ayumi, Hwang Jung Eum, Sol-Bi, Yuri, Kim Ha Yeon Credits to: VickyGonzalez's Veoh *I do not own this video. No copyright infringement intended **Please do not re-upload without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment